Sales Development Representative
Looking to make a real impact? WorkStep is on a mission to enable better career outcomes for hourly workers by providing a transparent job marketplace and access to advancement opportunities.
We’re a funded, early-stage startup and tight-knit team with offices in Portland and San Francisco. We are looking to expand our sales team and bring on a Sales Development Representative to help introduce the WorkStep product to hiring companies.
We’re a brand new, technology-first hiring platform -- and employers pay only if they make a hire who retains in the role. As a result, this is not a hard sell, as evidenced by inking deals with Lowe’s, Kroger, Les Schwab and Coca-cola all within our first year in business.
We believe in equipping our sales team with the best possible sales stack and tools -- we utilize Salesforce, ChiliPiper, Outreach, Zoom Info, Connect and Sell, and more to make selling fun and easy.
- Passion for Sales and hunger to create new business on the phone
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Create Opportunities: Nurture prospective clients from lead to a set meeting
- Partner with your Account Executive team in new customer sales meetings & product demos
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- Create new leads from research
KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) owned:
- Call Volume, Conversations, Conversion %
- Meetings Held, Qualified Opportunities & Revenue Sourced
- Base compensation plus bonuses and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology (Macbook, 2nd monitor, etc)
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
- Water-view downtown Portland office